Can we all agree that we constantly run out of breakfast ideas? Breakfast for me typically is a smoothie but sometimes I just have to change it up. Chia pudding is not only delicious but is loaded with benefits.
The fun part of chia pudding is you can change this baby up. Feel free to add your favorite fruit and/or nuts. You absolutely cannot go wrong when it comes to this simple breakfast. I’ll let you in on a little secret. My hubby and I love it for dessert!
Let’s talk about the power hidden in these tiny little guys:
- packed with essential fatty acids supporting our nervous system & brain
- Helps lower cholesterol
- Anti-inflammatory benefitting joints and relieving arthiritis
- packed with protein
- loaded with phytoestrogens which can reduce the risk of breast cancer & prostate cancer
Check out my favorite Brand of Chia seeds here!
Maple Banana Chia Pudding
A simple & delicious treat that you can enjoy anytime of the day!
- 3 tbs Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Maple Syrup (for drizzle on top)
- 1/2 Banana sliced
- 1 tsp Chocolate shavings (optional)
- 1 tsp chopped nuts of choice
Add chia seeds, coconut milk, cinnamon & maple syrup into small mason jar or glass jar with lid.
Stir well and top with lid
Put in the fridge
After about an hour shake the jar again to mix things up
Let pudding chill for at least 1 hour or overnight
Remove lid and top with fresh bananas, chopped walnuts and maple syrup drizzle
Remember, you can change it up however you like but plan on enjoying the heck out of this tasty little treat!
Cheers to your best life!!
This is one of my absolute favorite go to snacks. Super delish! Thanks for sharing
Michael that’s awesome and thank you so much for checking out my blog. Grateful!