WHO’S feeling the New Year bloat? It’s nothing a green juice won’t cure!! The benefits of juicing daily are out of sight! Here’s one of my favorite green juices!!
They say food is medicine right? So imagine the benefits of fresh organic produce. This is what we were meant to eat as Humans. Greens play a big role in cleansing our system and filtering out toxins. Let’s break it down:
- CELELRY ~ aids in digestion, weightloss & filtering the liver
- APPLE ~ high in fiber, potassium & filters the liver
- CUCUMBER ~ hydrates, fights inflammation and filters toxins
- SPINACH ~ excellent source of vitamin K & iron
- LIME ~ boosts immune, filters toxins and balances pH
- PARSLEY ~ improves kidney function & boosts immune
- CILANTRO ~ filters out heavy metals, lowers blood sugar
A delicious and detoxing green juice that is sure to recharge your liver!
- 5 stalks Celery
- 1 Green apple
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 2 tbs Fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch Parsley
- 1 pinch Cilantro
Combine all ingredients in your favorite juicer or blender and enjoy!
Do you prefer a straw? Like straws? Here are some of my faves: metal straws, paper straws
I am sooooo in love with my Kuvings Slow Juicer but it takes a little more time with juicing and clean up but it is so worth when it comes to juicing. Slow juicers do not heat up the produce which in return spares more of the enzymes that we need. It also extras a much higher percentage of juice leaving very little waste. But waste not! I put all of my scraps in a compost bucket and take it all to my dad for the garden!
For a quicker juice and easier clean up the Breville Compact Juicer is a great alternative to a slow juicer.
I wish you well in your juicing endeavors!
Cheers to your best life!
what can I substitute I can use for the spinach?
Anything you want Barbara! You can use kale, romaine or any lettuce or you can leave it out if you want. ?