This is so good I can hardly stand it!
My hubby and I absolutely love hummus. It is by far the easiest thing to make so no excuses! The beautiful thing about hummus is that you can blend it with whatever dazzles your taste buds but still keep it plant-based and healthy.
Ingredients + Directions
- 4 cups chickpeas drained save liquid from chickpeas
- 1 cup aquafaba – liquid from peas
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbs olive oil for drizzle
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios for topping
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tbs chopped Italian parsley
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blend for 3-5 minutes
- Enjoy with seeded crackers or fresh veggies!