I had no idea just how delish tangelos were! Much to my surprise, I went into Fresh Market one day and there they were. Just starting at me! I was so intrigued that I had to indulge.
This combination of sweet red onion, tangelos and fresh picked basil with for sure dazzle your taste buds!
Ingredients & Directions
- 2 tangelo oranges
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 tbs citrus champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- peel tangelos then cut in half, then in half again, then cut 1/8 inch slices
- toss in bowl with sliced red onion
- add vinegar and olive oil then toss and serve!