Tis' the season to shop smarter and safer.........
I am sooooo obssessed with Caraway Home for many reasons. When I shop for cookware/bakeware and other household products it is essential that they are non-toxic and with Caraway I found my home!
Non-Toxic A mineral-based coating that won’t leach toxic materials into your clean & healthy ingredients.
Eco-Friendly Releases up to 60% less CO2 when produced compared to traditional non-stick coatings.
Non-Stick Naturally slick pans that require less oil or butter for cooking and less scrubbing for a spotless clean.
No Harmful Chemicals
They use high quality ceramic-coated aluminum cookware free of PTFE (such as Teflon®), lead, cadmium, and other toxic materials that can make their way into your food.
They support BSCI and SMETA manufacturing partners where employees are safe, paid fairly, given benefits, and work regulated hours.
They ship in recycled cardboard with zero plastic bags, low impact print dyes, and 100% biodegradable cork trivets.
My honest opinion.....
So with most products we all have our pro’s and con’s list. So far, after a year using Caraway I thinks it’s important to share that overall I love them and have not had any issues whatsoever.
A few keys points to know:
- never use metal utensils as they will scratch the surface. I always use silicon or bamboo and they all work great!
- a dash of oil is all you need! These are non-stick ceramic so no need for tons of oil
- warm soapy water with non-scratchy sponge is ideal to preserve pans
- use low to medium heat. Ceramic holds heat evenly so no need for super high heat
- do not slide pans across stove top like a super chef! This can scratch the bottom surface so carefully place pans on stove top
- always allow your pans to cool down before cleaning
Cheers to the latest excitement – food storage!!! I’m so in love and you will be too! No chemicals! No clutter!! If you’re using Caraway Home and love it, leave me a comment below!!
Comments are closed.